With our elegant open-air venues, breathtaking Barbados setting and comprehensive wedding packages, there's no more romantic or care-free place to say "I do" than at the historic Colony Club resort. One of the premier venues for destination weddings in Barbados, Colony Club proudly offers an array of services and amenities for your big day. From our selection of elegant and open-air venues perfect for rehearsal dinners, receptions and morning-after brunches to our sophisticated accommodations, you and your guests will feel right at home. Our experienced wedding planners will take care of everything, from decorations and transportation to navigating Barbados legal requirements and fees. Best of all, our partnership with Colorbox photography ensures that you'll remember every moment.
- View our wedding and honeymoon packages
- We proudly partner with Colorbox wedding photography
Barbados Legal Requirements
- View detailed information on licences and requirements
- If neither party is a citizen or resident of Barbados - $100.00USD/$BDS200.00 plus $USD12.50/$BDS25.00 stamp duty.
- If either party is a citizen of Barbados a fee of $22.50USD/$BDS45.00; plus $USD5.00/BDS$ 10.00 Stamp Duty will be charged.
- Separate fees are payable to the Court and to the Magistrate in respect of civil marriages.
- The registry only accepts Bajan dollars