Experience some of the best dining in Barbados, all just steps from your room at the Colony Club. Our on-site beachfront and open-air dining choices as well as our Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme offer a variety of venues and cuisine types from which to choose. Enjoy a romantic, private dinner for two right on the beach, or attend one of the exciting themed-cuisine nights such as Lobster and Jazz or Bajan Fish Grill at The Sunset Deck. Our intimate cocktail lounge and poolside Sunset Bar provide two chic spots to enjoy evening drinks, and you can experience a quintessential Barbados meal at The Laguna Restaurant, our signature space where seafood and continental fare are dished up daily. For something more refined, visit Daphne's Restaurant at our sister property, Tamarind, where you can enjoy Italian fine dining with ideal ocean views.
The Laguna Restaurant
Dine on seafood and continental fare in this covered and open-air restaurant, which features tropical garden views that extend to the lagoon pool, the ocean and beyond. This non-smoking restaurant serves a breakfast buffet daily, at which shorts and sport clothing is acceptable but swimwear cover-ups and footwear is required.
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: Reservations recommended
The Sunset Bar & Deck
This swim-up and poolside bar serves tropical cocktails and light fare.
Enjoy all-day outdoor dining at our signature restaurant, which specializes in seafood and continental cuisine. Weekly theme nights provide fun for the whole family; visit the seaside grill and international buffet on Tuesdays, the Bajan fish grill on Wednesdays and enjoy Lobster and Jazz on Thursdays.
Seaside Grill and International Buffet
- Daily 10:00 a.m. to midnight
- Happy Hour: 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Half price on house brands and listed cocktails. (Does not include wine or bottled water)
The Planters Bar
Say cheers with pre-dinner drinks in our intimate cocktail lounge.
- Open seasonally from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (daily)
Experience fine dining and gourmet Italian fare at this oceanfront Zagat-rated restaurant - made famous by its London counterpart, and sister restaurant, Le Caprice in New York's Upper East Side – located next door to Tamarind.
- Happy hour: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays from June through November
You don't have to leave your room or suite to dine on inspired fare-in-room dining is available daily.
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- All-day dining: 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Night owl: 10:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.