Make the most of your holiday to Barbados with a range of experiences right at your fingertips. Families and groups will enjoy our spacious accommodations, which include 20 luxury poolside rooms with private access to the meandering, lagoon-like pool. A host of water sports and beach activities provide family-friendly fun, and younger guests can escape to the Kids Korner (open seasonally) for bingo, craft classes and Disney trivia. Adult-only resort activities are also available including private tours, couples' spa treatments and beachside candlelit dinners are all provided in a romantic island setting. From complimentary breakfast to our selection of on-site bars and restaurants, adults and kids alike will delight in a variety of cuisine. Whether you're working remotely or visiting Barbados to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, we've got that covered; rely on our full-service business centre and exquisite event venues to provide just what you need. In addition to offering an idyllic location on Barbados' platinum West Coast, Colony Club is proud to provide these services and amenities:
- Complimentary water taxi service to other West Coast Elegant hotels
- Guest library with board games and a computer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in-room and throughout property
- Daily maid and turn-down service
- Beauty salon with spa services
- Two restaurants and bars
- Four lagoon-style freshwater swimming pools
- Two function rooms as well as outdoor events venues
- Fitness centre and two floodlit tennis courts
- Beach and pool concierge services
Escape from the stresses of everyday life with our relaxing resort activities just for adults. Get a massage or relax in the whirlpool, or enjoy private dinners, cruises and tours as well as picnic basket getaways. Visit during the month of February when the entire resort is reserved for guests age 13 or older.
Discover Barbados and all it has to offer.