A timeless retreat restored from a former Colonial Club, Colony Club is a AAA Four Diamond hotel on the platinum west coast of Barbados. Featuring 96
and suites each with its own patio or balcony, our
resort is also an ideal Barbados destination for
While the legendary history of our hotel has been carefully preserved through architecture, décor and landscape, you'll enjoy every modern convenience: Take a dip in one of the four lagoon-style freshwater swimming pools, indulge with a pampering service at our beauty salon, take a stroll through our lush gardens or try your hand at a variety of complimentary water sports. With our hotel shops and two on-site
and bars, you'll never have to leave the hotel-though it's just twenty minutes to Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados.
Enjoy your holiday at our luxury resort:
- Beach and pool concierge service
- Complimentary water sports including snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, waterskiing, and paddle-boarding
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in-room and throughout property
- Beauty salon with spa services
- Signature beachside grill and other on-site dining
- Taste of Elegance Programme
- Water taxi transportation between Elegant Hotels' West Coast properties
- Just 40 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport
Make reservations at our Barbados resort today.